Friday, March 13, 2009

Sickness has hit!

We are sloooowly still working on our maple unit study. But starting Sunday night our son Andrew got the flu. I knew it was only a matter of time before it went through the house. Sure enough, Tuesday-our daughter Katrina, Thursday-my other daughter Hannah and I came down with horrible colds. I still sound like a goose! LOL!

We have all just been huddled on the couch reading many many books about maple syrup. The Lord knew that we were going to need all those books from the library! It has been quite a week. I'll be back Monday with a follow up on the books we read and some more projects.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen!

    Just wanted to tell you thankyou so much for your sweet comment on my blog post today... Hugs.. Amy

    ReplyDelete