Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gym Class

So many times we forget about gym class. So last year my husband decided to utilize our park not far from us. Thursday was the kids first day of gym class at the park. They love it, although I can just imagine what people think seeing our "poor" children out there doing laps and such!

Getting all warmed up. This shot is of Katie and Hannah.

Our little soldiers! Getting ready for jumping jacks.

Leg stretches...I'm not really sure what the technical name is for it. Maybe lunges...Look the gym teacher is even doing it!

Make gym class fun and make it a whole family event. I had fun taking pictures of them. I also took pictures of the trees and birds.

1 comment:

  1. What a great experience for you all! I wish we had something like that here but we live too far south. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete